My year in review
Every year I try to recap the year with a blog post. However, this year I lost my drive to write lots of words. So, I’m just going to make it short and edit-in stuff afterward, eventually.
- I’ve done the website (design and development) for a restaurant and event location in Berlin
- I’ve developed the marketing website for a B2B analytics product of a Swiss company (in form of a WordPress theme)
- I’ve worked on UI/UX dashboard concepts for a mobile advertising platform
- I’ve helped the world’s largest shopping community on the UI/UX side for one of their B2B platforms
- I’ve been involved in refreshing the website for German’s largest construction association
- I’ve released the first version of my CSS Starter-kit named Cascade which is built on top of PostCSS
- Apple Notes
- MacBook Pro 16′
- Things 3
- Apex Legends
- Avengers Endgame
- GoT (Season 8)
- The Witcher (Season 1)
- True Detectives (Season 3)
Check my 2019 Spotify playlist here.
- New York
Missed out on…
… moving to another apartment.
… updating my website regularly.